In the field of rich internet application development, Flex has turned out to be the most commonly employed platform for the development of rich internet applications. As a most admired platform among the majority of rich internet application development services providers, Flex is being used for building strong Rich Internet Applications with utmost innovation.
Significant numbers of intuitive rich internet applications are powered by Flex. Even though there are diverse platforms available such as Rich AJAX Platform, Silverlight, Cappuccino, .Net Framework, Curl, and Lively Kernel that is being utilized for the creation of Rich Internet Applications. Among all them, Adobe Flex is considered the best one for many different reasons.
You might be wondering what it is about flex that makes it an ideal solution for Rich Internet Application Development. This blog can provide you with all the information you need. We will be discussing why Flex is best to use for RIA development. Let’s get into this!
Why Flex is Popular for Rich Internet Application Development?
- Flex is a popular client-side framework used for rich internet application development. This can simply be integrated with all important server-side technologies which include ASP.NET, Java, and PHP. It also supports HTML5 and CSS3.
- Another good thing about Adobe Flex is that it supports 3D animation. It allows you to integrate multimedia effects on your application. These days 3D animation is considered as one modern approach for the development of internet applications and websites.
- With Flex, it becomes easier to build online dashboards for webmasters as it comes with a rich set of libraries. It also renders interactive maps and graphs that can be used for better data analysis. It offers web development service providers the convenience to custom-build different elements such as drill-down abilities and content rollover.
- Rich internet applications powered by Flex can operate on any browser using Flash player and on the system using Adobe AIR. It can also be utilized to retrieve real-time data using server technologies like ASP.NET, Java, or PHP.
- Flex’s core language is Adobe Action Script. This is known for providing internet applications with interactivity. It also offers controls integration for Flex-based internet applications. You can take web application development services offered by the professionals to use Flex to its maximum potential.
- Adobe Flex also has an automated bug-testing trait. This helps with the elimination of all the unnecessary bugs at the early stages. It reduces the time of development as well as the cost involved in the development.
- The Flex system has three principal segments that include Adobe Action Script used to operate client-side scripts that control the conduct of the application at the client-end. It also makes use of MXML to supervise interface articles of the application. Flex application advancement uses Flex SDK as well as Adobe Flash Builder.
In a Nutshell
These are the things that make flex an ideal platform for Rich Internet Applications. The pervasiveness to such intensity in Flex has transformed it into a robust platform for rich internet application development.
Want to Build a Strong Rich Internet Application?
You can easily outsource Rich Internet Applications development, as offshore companies offer custom RIA development services in the USA. Qdexi Technology offers a wide range of services. Here you can easily hire qualified RIA developers at affordable rates. Hire them to get the best web development solution. Their team of professional web developers will manage the RIA development project. For more details contact today!