Undoubtedly, WooCommerce has become a blessing in form of one of the best platforms for the development of eCommerce websites. You just have to purchase and install the plugin to enjoy the amazing features. But one thing should be kept in mind if you have an eCommerce website. It is vital to offer a seamless integration option. If you fail to provide a seamless WooCommerce registration form then users won’t stick around.
This is why you must hire the WooCommerce Development Services to create a registration form that bridges up the gap between users and actual purchases. In this blog, we are going to discuss an easy method that can be used for setting up the WooCommerce registration form on your website.
The Registration Magic WooCommerce registration form plugin is intended to assist you to build various forms. You can build any kind of website form. Just by installing this free plugin, you can begin creating forms. Furthermore, this WooCommerce registration form plugin is known as the best registration plugins. Adding to that, it provides a one-stop solution for all kinds of forms. Here is everything you need to know about Registration Magic! Let’s learn more about this.
Some of the Characteristics of the WooCommerce Custom Registration Plugin:
- Build unique forms using this plugin; even the WooCommerce register page.
- Incorporate custom fields in WooCommerce registration forms. These can be configured according to the specifications.
- Make use of in-built graphs and tables to examine your forms and their progress.
- Regulate the WooCommerce registration forms and captcha completely.
- Get assured about the forms’ responsiveness using in-built CSS 3 provision and attributes.
- Combine payment functionality with your registration forms.
- Edit forms and create the aesthetic ones as per your specifications.
- Keep track of submissions and transactions on your forms.
How to Use WooCommerce User Registration Plugin?
- If you are using Registration Magic for making your form, then after installation simply click on the plugin. This will provide you with all the available options for form creation.
- Once you have clicked on the new form option. You can add a custom field in the WooCommerce registration form.
- In the new window, you will be asked to name the form that you want. After the form creation, you can hover over this form to access fields.
- After reaching the field manager window, you can simply add registration fields based on your choice. Fill out all the things.
- Then, add all the essential fields to your created WooCommerce membership registration form.
If you own an eCommerce website, it is essential to provide optimum functionalities to the users. This is not as easy as it seems. If you are sensing the same thing then it an indication that you have to hire eCommerce development services from professionals.
Hire the Best Web Development Service Provider Company
The Web Development Service Company has a team of professionals who use their best methods and techniques to update your store perfectly without breaking a single element on it. You can hire them for maintaining the functionality of your WooCommerce store. So, why are you waiting and contact them today!